June 2012 Birchbox

Stock image of my June Birchbox

In June, the theme for the Birchboxes was a travel/summer fun theme.  This is a quick rundown of the box I received.

Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream:  sticky until dries, and smells funny.  It works rather well, though.
Scalisi Skincare Anti-Aging Moisturizer:  good moisturizer, has a broad spectrum 30 SPF which is really nice.  It's never too early to start an anti-aging regimen.
theBalm Staniac in Beauty Queen:  dried my lips, tasted bad, and didn't leave any color on them.  I don't wear blush often, so I can't comment on its qualities for that.
CleanWell Wipes:  err... they cleaned well?  I liked the smell on them, and they were good for wiping off my hands.  I would probably buy some to keep in my purse or truck.
Band-Aids by Cynthia Rowely:  "bad-boos" get used a lot in my house, and I thought these were super cute.  I'll definitely be buying them again. 
John Varvatos Star U.S.A:  men's cologne.  Wasn't too thrilled getting a man's sample.  Smells good, though.  I described it to a friend as "masculine, bordering on gender neutral.  Kinda woodsy/herbally but not over powering."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spamming another person's blog isn't nice. Don't waste both of our time.